Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 cabbage wedges (medium)(about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup(s) red or green pepper (chopped)
- 2 tablespoon(s) margarine or butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- dash of pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1)Place water and salt in 1 1/2-quart microwavable casserole,arrange cabbage wedges spoke-fashion with core at outside edge.2)Cover tightly and microwave on high (100 0/0) 5 minutes;rotate casserole 1/2 turn.3)Microwave until crisp-tender,3 to 5 minutes;drain.4)Place red pepper and margarine in 2-cup microwavable measure.5)Microwave uncovered on high (100 0/0)until pepper is crisp-tender,about 1 minute.6)Blend in flour,garlic salt and pepper;stir in milk.7)Microwave uncovered,stirring every minute,until sauce is thickened,2 to 3 minutes.8)Pour sauce over hot cabbage wedges;sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes