- 1 1/2 pounds ground round beef
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 envelope (1 oz each) dry onion soup mix
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (1 1/2 cups = 6 oz)
- 1/2 cup Hunt's Ketchup
- 1 egg
- 4 cups frozen Inland Valley Tater Puffs (4 cups = about 1 lb)
How to Make It
Hands On: 20 minutes
Total: 50 minutes
Preheat oven to 450F. Spray 8- x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Brown meat in large skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in tomatoes and the dry soup mix. Reduce heat to low; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese; set aside.
Beat ketchup and egg together in small bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add to meat mixture; mix well. Spoon into prepared dish. Top with potato puffs; press lightly into meat mixture.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until potato puffs are lightly browned and meat mixture is heated through.