- 2 cups (6 oz) uncooked dried ziti
- 3 tablespoons Crystal Farms® butter
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves cut into strips
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/3 cup hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese dressing
- ` cup (4 oz) Crystal Farms Shredded Mac & Cheese
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon butter in 12-inch nonstick skillet. Cook chicken over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Add celery and bell pepper. Cook 2-3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
Reduce heat to medium-low. Add cooked pasta, remaining 2 tablespoons butter, hot sauce and blue cheese dressing. Stir until well mixed and butter is melted.
Top skillet dinner with Crystal Farms Shredded Mac & Cheese. Cover; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.