Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 20 ounce(s) frozen broccoli florets thawed and drained
- 1 can(s) 10.75 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 4 ounce(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 whole(s) large eggs
- 1 whole(s) small onion chopped
- 2 cup(s) Ritz crackers crushed
- 1 stick(s) margarine melted
- Preheat ovet to 350. Coat 13x9 baking dish with Pam.
- Arrange broccoli in dish.
- Combine soup, mayo, cheese, eggs and onion in med bowl stirring to mix well. Spoon evenly over broccoli.
- Combine crackers and margarine in med bowl mixing well. Sprinkle over soup mix.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyPTA and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Broccoli Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables