Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 med potato peeled and diced
- 3 cup(s) broccoli chopped
- 1 cup(s) monterey jack cheese shredded
- 3 cup(s) low salt vegetable stock
- In a large stockpot, heat oil and saute onion for 5 to 7 min over low to med heat.
- Add potatoes, broccoli and stock. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer and cook covered for 12 to 15 min under broccoli and potatoes are tender.
- Remove from stove , allow to cool a bit.
- Pour mixture and cheese into blender; puree.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leitiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note