Cheesy Broccoli and Potato Soup
Community Recipe from
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 med potato peeled and diced
- 3 cup(s) broccoli chopped
- 1 cup(s) monterey jack cheese shredded
- 3 cup(s) low salt vegetable stock
- In a large stockpot, heat oil and saute onion for 5 to 7 min over low to med heat.
- Add potatoes, broccoli and stock. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer and cook covered for 12 to 15 min under broccoli and potatoes are tender.
- Remove from stove , allow to cool a bit.
- Pour mixture and cheese into blender; puree.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leitiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes