Cheesy bread pulls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 round or oval sourdough bread loaf
- 1 package(s) Kraft Colby Jack Cheese slices with a Touch of Philadelphia
- 6 slice(s) cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 2 tablespoon(s) Zesty Italian dressing
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Use serrated knife to make vertical cuts, 1 inch apart in top of bread loag, being careful to not cut through to the bottom of the load. Turn bread 1/4 turn and repeat cuts.
- Cut each cheese slice into thirds, press into cuts in bread along with the bacon. Place loaf on large sheet of foil.
- Mix remaining ingredients, drizzle over bread. Wrap bread with foil, place on baking sheet.
- Bake 25 minutes or until heated through, unwrapping bread after 15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy bread pulls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers