Cheesy Black Bean Triangles
Great taste and meatless! Yummy!Lay toritl
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cooked black beans drain if canned
- 4 green onions sliced thin
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sweet potatoes-peeled diced and cooked
- 1 large red bell pepper-roasted peeled and sliced thin
- 1/3 cup(s) craisins
- 1 1/2 cup(s) grated cheddar
- 1/3 cup(s) plain greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/3 cup(s) salsa
- 1. Preheat oven to 350
- 2. Mash black beans.
- 3. Nonstick pan med heat combine green onions garlic and olive oil Cook stirring until softened-2-3-minutes. Add beans.
- 4. Lay tortillas on work surface. Spread 1/4 of bean mix. over half of each tortilla, followed by 1/4 of sweet potatoes, red pepper, cranberries and cheese.
- 5. Fold bare half of each tortilla over filling. Put on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes at 350.
- 6. Serve with salsa and yogurt or sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pattydoright and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Black Bean Triangles Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes