Cheesy Biscuit Bombs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 container(s) pillsbury grands flaky layers biscuits
- 3/4 pound(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano/italian seasoning
- dash(es) salt
- Pop open those Biscuits and slightly flatten each one out, preparing them for their cheesy ammo!
- Cube up the Mozzarella into approx. 2″ chunks.
- Load those bombs with 2-3 cheese chunks and seal them up very well! Place them seam-side down onto a baking pan…
- Brush them with some Olive Oil…
- And a sprinkling of the Parm & Seasoning…
- Bake them at 350 degrees for approx. 15-20 minutes, or until they’re golden and firm. Expect some of that cheesy ammo to try and make an escape due to the extreme heat of the oven..lol! Just let them cool a little bit and the cheese will behave again!
- Then…ambush your friends & family with the most delectable hot & cheesy
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Biscuit Bombs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables