needs a little more pasta. Works good with Deer burger and beef mixed. Tastes like lasagna...Jason likes.
Cheesy Beef Spirals
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1/2 pound(s) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2 cup(s) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 4-1/2 oz jar(s) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 26-oz jar(s) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cup(s) uncooked spiral pasta
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook the beef, onions and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and mushrooms; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 2. Place 1/2 cup of meat sauce in a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Drain pasta; place half over sauce. Top with half of the remaining meat sauce; spread with sour cream. Top with process cheese and remaining pasta and meat sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 3. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note