needs a little more pasta. Works good with Deer burger and beef mixed. Tastes like lasagna...Jason likes.
Cheesy Beef Spirals
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1/2 pound(s) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2 cup(s) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 4-1/2 oz jar(s) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 26-oz jar(s) spaghetti sauce
- 2 cup(s) uncooked spiral pasta
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook the beef, onions and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and mushrooms; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 2. Place 1/2 cup of meat sauce in a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Drain pasta; place half over sauce. Top with half of the remaining meat sauce; spread with sour cream. Top with process cheese and remaining pasta and meat sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 3. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note