1. In skillet, add seasoning salt and pepper to ground beef, and brown until completely cooked. Drain off juices and place beef in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Mix cheeses, cilantro and onions with cooked beef until thoroughly incorporated. Place an equal amount of the beef mixture on half of each tortilla.
3. Fold over each tortilla and press down lightly.
4. Coat skillet with cooking spray and warm to a medium heat. Lightly brown each quesadilla for two to three minutes on each side until the cheese melts and the tortillas are crisp.
5. Remove quesadillas from the pan and cut each into 3 wedges. Serve with your favorite taco or burger fixin's: shredded lettuce, diced tomato, sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
Go to full version of