Cheesy Beef Quesadilla
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 whole(s) flour tortillas
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt, seasonings, or seasoned salt of choice
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 cup(s) queso fresco shredded
- 1 cup(s) taco cheese shredded
- 1 bunch(es) fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 cup(s) green onions chopped
- sour cream
- diced tomatoes
- shredded lettuce
- 1. In skillet, add seasoning salt and pepper to ground beef, and brown until completely cooked. Drain off juices and place beef in a medium-sized bowl.
- 2. Mix cheeses, cilantro and onions with cooked beef until thoroughly incorporated. Place an equal amount of the beef mixture on half of each tortilla.
- 3. Fold over each tortilla and press down lightly.
- 4. Coat skillet with cooking spray and warm to a medium heat. Lightly brown each quesadilla for two to three minutes on each side until the cheese melts and the tortillas are crisp.
- 5. Remove quesadillas from the pan and cut each into 3 wedges. Serve with your favorite taco or burger fixin's: shredded lettuce, diced tomato, sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MissCriss and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note