- 1 10-oz. pkg. refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1/3 cup mascarpone cheese or softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 5 slices smoked mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Prepare tortellini according to package directions; drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine marinara sauce, mascarpone or cream cheese, parsley and thyme. Fold in tortellini. Transfer to a greased 9"x9" baking pan. Top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.