Cheesy Baked Pasta with Spinach and Artichokes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 8 ounce(s) mezzi rigatoni
- 1 can(s) artichoke hearts rinsed and quartered
- 1 package(s) frozen creamed spinach thawed
- 0.25 cup(s) grated Parmesan
- 2 cup(s) grated Mozarella
- black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions,
- drain, and return it to the pot. Heat broiler.
- Add the artichoke hearts, spinach, Parmesan, half the
- mozzarella, and % teaspoon pepper to the pasta
- and toss to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a shallow 2-quart (or 8-inch
- square) broilerproofbaking dish and sprinkle
- with the remaining mozzarella. Broil until the cheese
- is browned in spots, 2 to 3 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanetDMiller and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Baked Pasta with Spinach and Artichokes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes