Cheesy baked ham roll-ups
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 slice(s) white bread, crusts removed, flattened
- 9 ounce(s) honey ham
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 8 oz Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a Touch of Philadepl
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- Top bread slices with ham, roll up. Place seam side down in 13x9 baking dish sprayed with cooing spray.
- Whisk eggs, milk and pepper until blended, pour over rollups. Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Top casserole with cheese and tomatoes. Balke, uncovere, 45-50 minutes or until center is set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Louise518 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note