Cheesy Baked Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 16 oz. cheddar cheese, grated (sharp or mild)
- 4 oz. chopped green chilies
- Green onion (suit your own taste)
- 1 c. chopped ham
- 1/2 pound chopped bacon
- 1 round bread loaf, hollowed out
- Mix first seven ingredients together and put into the hollowed out bread loaf. Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for one hour. Serve with leftover bread or chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Baked Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads