Cheesy Bacon Oven Chips & Chipotle Ranch Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 large, uniformly shaped russet potato, scrubbed well and sliced into 1/8 rounds
- cooking spray
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded colby jack or cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon(s) crumbled bacon (about 2 slices)
- chopped parsley or chives optional
- 1 tablespoon(s) ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoon(s) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) chipotle chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne (spicy)
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bring sliced potatoes to a boil in cold, salted water to cover for 5 minutes. Carefully drain, and transfer slices to a paper-towel lined countertop or cutting board. Pat to dry.
- Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray, and lay out potato slices so they are overlapping on it. Spray lightly with additional cooking spray, then sprinkle with salt & pepper to taste. Sprinkle evenly with shredded cheese & bacon. Bake 12-14 minutes in preheated oven until cheese is melted & bubbly. Serve with chipotle ranch sauce (recipe below). Serves 2.
- *You can use 2 medium-sized potatoes rather than 1 large. Also, I like to leave the skin on but you can peel the potatoes if you prefer.
- Chipotle Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl, and stir to combine. Refrigerate any leftovers
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Bacon Oven Chips & Chipotle Ranch Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers