- 3-4 large brown potatoes
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 bricks of sharp cheddar shredded
- salt and pepper
- Slice potatoes so you have 1/4 inch ovals. Place into a 9X13 glass baking dish. Domino style. So they are all leaning on eachother. (much like all the characters in the Wizard of Oz, in a more figurative way!)
- Cover with the soup.
- Generously salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with lots of paprika.
- Smother in cheddar cheese.
- Bake in oven at 375 for about 30-45 minutes or until potatoes are just tender enough to get a fork into them, but before they get soft.
- Remove from oven and allow to sit for a few minutes so the cheese can stiffen up. Otherwise when you serve it, the cheese will slide off.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kristine1979 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesey Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables