Cheesecake with Ginger-Lime Candied Raspberries
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) shortbread cookie crumbs made from Walkers finley ground
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter, pinch of fine sea salt melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) unflavored gelatin
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 8 tablespoon(s) 1 stick unsalted butter,pinch of fine sea salt room temperature
- 10 ounce(s) cream cheese cut into 10 pieces room tempature
- 1/4 cup(s) cream cheese cut into 10 pieces room tempature
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream beaten to soft peaks
- Ginger-Lime Candied Raspberries
- 1 ounce(s) container fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) ginger minced and peeled
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh mint thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh lime juice
- Shortbread Crust;
- Lightly coat an 8x8x2" baking pan with nonstick spray; line with plastic wrap, leaving gnerous overhang.Mix crumbs, butter, and salt in medium bowl until it resembles moist sand. Press evenly onto bottom of pan. cover: chill.
- Place 2 Tbsp. cold water in a small saucepan; sprinkle gelatin over. Let stand until gelatin is soft,5-10 minutes. Using an electric mixer on medium-high spead,bead sugar,butter,and salt in a medium bowl until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. With motor running, add cream cheese 1 piece at a time, occasionally scraping down sides of bowl. Beat in creme fraiche,orange juice,and lime juice.Gently heat gelatin over lowest heat, stirring constantly,just until gelatin dissolves. Scrape gelatin into cream cheese mixture; beat to blend. Fold in whipped cream just to incorporate.Pour mixture over crust; crust smooth top. Chill until set, about 3 hours. DO AHEAD: Cheesecake can be made 3 days ahead. Cover and keep Chilled or freeze airtight for up to 2 weeks.
- Ginger-Lime Candied Raspberries;
- Cook first 3 ingredients, 1 Tbsp. mint,lime juice,and 1 Tbsp. water in a small saucepan over low heat until raspberries are soft and juices are released,2-3 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl. Cover with plastic wrap overhang, lift cheese-cake from pan and place on a flat surface. Cut into pieces; plase on plates. Spoon candied raspberries over; drizzle with sauce and garnish with mint.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shr99lr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesecake with Ginger-Lime Candied Raspberries Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts