Cheesecake with Cranberry Glaze
The cheesecake needs to chill eight hours, so plan on making this a day ahead. The Cranberry Glaze can also be made ahead and chilled.
Yield: 12 servings (serving size: 1 wedge and 2 tablespoons glaze)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 226
- Calories from fat: 29%
- Fat: 7.4g
- Saturated fat: 4.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 9.8g
- Carbohydrate: 29.6g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 61mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 254mg
- Calcium: 74mg
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup gingersnap crumbs (about 6 cookies, finely crushed)
- 1 (16-ounce) carton fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 (8-ounce) carton low-fat sour cream
- Cranberry Glaze
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Coat bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray; sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
- Place cheeses in a food processor, and process 2 minutes or until smooth, scraping sides of bowl once. Add sugar and next 6 ingredients (sugar through sour cream); pulse just until smooth.
- Pour the cheese mixture into prepared springform pan, and bake at 300° for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until almost set. Turn oven off, and let cheesecake stand in closed oven for 1 hour. Remove cheesecake from oven; cover and chill at least 8 hours. Serve with Cranberry Glaze.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesecake with Cranberry Glaze Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts