Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) large strawberries
- 1 package(s) 8oz cream cheese
- 4 tablespoon(s) powered sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1. Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry. Remove the top and clean out with a paring knife, if necessary (some may already be hollow inside). Prep all strawberries and set aside.
- 2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag or ziploc with the corner snipped off. Fill strawberries with cheesecake mixture. Once strawberries are filled, dip the top in graham cracker crumbs. If not serving immediately, refrigerate until serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks