Cheesecake Stuffed Peaches
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 fresh peaches halved and pitted
- 1/4 C butter melted
- 3 T cinnamon-sugar use purchased mixture or combine 3 T sugar with 1 T cinnamon
- 1 C granulated sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 t vanilla
- 1 - 8 oz pkg cream cheese softened
- Preheat oven 350* F. Line a 15 x 10 x 1" baking pan with parchment paper; set aside. Trim a very thin slice from the round side of each peach half so halves stand flat on the baking pan. Dip peach halves in melted butter to coat. Arrange peach halves, cut sides up, in prepared pan. Sprinkle cut sides of peaches with cinnamon-sugar; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese with a mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla. Beat until combined. Spoon cream cheese mixture into peach centers.
- Bake, uncovered, about 30 minutes or until lightly browned and softened. Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note