Cheesecake with Sour Cream Topping
More From Allyou
Chill: 4 Hours
Amount per serving
- Calories: 416
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated fat: 15g
- Cholesterol: 137mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 7g
- Carbohydrate: 35g
- Sodium: 284mg
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar, plus 1 tsp., optional
- 3 large, lightly beaten eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 9-inch prebaked graham cracker crust
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 pint blackberries for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar with an electric mixer on medium until smooth. Add eggs, lemon juice and 1 tsp. vanilla; beat until blended. Pour into crust. Bake until edges are set and center jiggles a bit, about 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, stir sour cream, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp. vanilla. Remove cheesecake from oven; let cool 5 minutes. Spread sour cream mixture on top and return to oven. Bake until topping is firm, about 15 minutes. Let cool 20 minutes on a wire rack, then cover and chill 4 hours or overnight.
- If desired, place half of blackberries in a medium bowl, sprinkle with 1 tsp. sugar and lightly mash. Let stand 10 minutes. Arrange all berries on cheesecake.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note