Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter melted
- 12 graham crackers finely crushed
- Two 8 ounce(s) packages cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) almond extract
- 4 large egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Insert liners into a medium cupcake pan and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Combine butter and graham crackers in a small bowl. Evenly sprinkle 1 heaping teaspoon of the mixture on the bottoms of the cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, flour, vanilla, and almond extract with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- In a separate bowl combine the egg whites and cream of tartar. With clean beaters, mix on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Carefully fold in the egg white mixture into the cream cheese mixture.
- Carefully spoon the batter into the cupcake liners until 3/4 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges of the cupcakes are puffed but the centers look moise. Cover and chill cupckaes in the pan in the refigerator until you are ready to serve them.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesecake Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes