Cheesecake Cookie Cups
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie bar dough
- 2 package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 can(s) sweetend condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 can(s) cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 325. Paper line 24 muffin cups. Place one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup. Bake 10-12 min or until cookie has spread to edge.
- Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl unitl smooth. Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
- Bake for additional 15-18 min. or until set. Cool completely on wire rack. Top each with level tablespoon of pie filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesecake Cookie Cups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes