1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. For brownie layer, combine butter and chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave until nearly melted. Stir.
3. Combine next 4 ingredients (through salt) in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, espresso mixture, and vanilla. Add chocolate mixture; stir until smooth. Add to dry ingredients; stir. Pour into prepared pan; smooth into even layer.
4. For cheesecake swirl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and egg white with an electric mixer at medium-high speed. Drop by spoonfuls onto brownie layer. Draw tip of a butter knife through brownie layer to swirl.
5. Bake 30 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out slightly damp. Cool in pan. Cut into squares.
Go to Full Version of