So easy and came out perfectly on my first attempt!
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Graham craker crumbs
- 1/3 cup(s) White sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup(s) Butter melted
- 3 package(s) Cream Cheese (8 oz each)
- 1 can(s) Sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 3 Eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips Can be melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) Flour
- 1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, melted butter and cocoa. (you can also use chocolate graham cracker crumbs and skip the powdered cocoa) Press onto bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan to approximately 1.5 inches. Set crust aside.
- 2. Beat cream cheese until smooth in a stand mixer. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk; beat well on medium setting. Add vanilla and eggs, and continue to beat on medium speed until smooth. Toss 1/2 of the miniature chocolate chips with 1 teaspoon flour in a baggie to coat (this will help prevent them from sinking to the bottom of the cake). Add chocolate chips to cheese mixture. Pour mixture into prepared crust. Sprinkle top with remaining chocolate chips.
- (You can also melt the chocolate chips prior to mixing with creamed cheese)
- 3. Place springform pan in a roasting pan filled with approximately one inch of boiling water. Bake at 300 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Turn off oven and leave the cake in the oven to cool for another hour. Remove from oven and let cool completely before refrigerating for 2 hours. Remove from refregerator and gently release sides of pan (If needed, separate cheesecake from sides of pan with butter knife prior to release). Keep cake refrigerated until time to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Brokenwheels and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note