No bake cheesecake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) butter melted
- 32 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 2 cup(s) sugar
- 6 cup(s) cool whip = to 16 ouncces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix crust ingredients (gc crumbs, butter, and first measuring of sugar) and press into bottom of 9 x 13 pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar togeher until smooth. Fold in cool whip. Again mix until smooth. Pour mixture into crust. Chill at least 2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MarygSchneck012 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesecake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts