- 1 package (16 oz.) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices low fat American cheese
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato
How to Make It
Toss coleslaw mix, Mayonnaise and lime juice in large bowl; refrigerate until ready to serve.
Combine ground beef, garlic powder and black pepper in another large bowl; shape into 4 burgers. Grill or broil, turning once, until desired doneness. Top with cheese and cook until cheese is melted. Serve in buns with lettuce, tomato and coleslaw.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 450, Calories From Fat 160, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 18g, Cholesterol 85mg, Sodium 750mg, Total Carbohydrate 35g, Sugars 11g, Dietary Fiber 6g, Protein 35g, Vitamin A 50%, Vitamin C 90%, Calcium 25%, Iron 25%