Cheeseburger Zucchini Pie
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 pound(s) lean grd beef
- 1 medium onion,peeled andchopped
- 6 ounce(s) zucchini shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 cup(s) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 cube(s) heart friendly reduced fat biscuit mix
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9 inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over med high heat. Crumble ingrd beef. Stir in in onion and zucchini and cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with saltand pepper.
- Spread beef misture into prepared pie plate. Sprinkle the cheese over the top
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the biscuit mix, milk and eggs until smooth. Pour misture over the beef misture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to coolfor 5 to 10 minutes.Cut into 6 wedges and serve with a green salad, if desired
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ann121121 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes