Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) lean ground beef
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Large Onion, Diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 box(es) Chicken Broth (32oz)
- ½ - ¾ box(es) Box of Velveeta, Diced (1 – 1 ½ lb)
- 1 – 1 ½ pint(s) Half & Half
- 1 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cold Water (maybe more)
- 3 Med Tomatoes, Diced or 1 can of Diced Tomatoes (plain)
- ½ Head of Lettuce, Shredded or 1 6oz Bag of Shredded Lettuce
- 1. Season with salt and pepper and Brown Ground Beef, Drain (set aside).
- 2. Saute Onion in butter In Soup Pot until translucent.
- 3. Add Chicken Broth, Velveeta, and Half & Half allow Cheese to melt, stirring often.
- 4. Mix Flour and water to make a slurry (thin but not watery) Once mixed add to pot.
- 5. Add Ground Beef, Tomatoes, and Lettuce to soup.
- 6. Stir to combine and keep warm until ready to eat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PaulModderman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note