- 3/4 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 onion diced
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes 28 oz.
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 3/4 cup(s) celery diced
- 4 cup(s) beef broth
- 3 medium potatoes diced
- 1/3 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Break up the beef in the pan as it browns. Once the meat is browned add the onions, garlic, celery, and potatoes and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Evenly coat the mixture with the flour and cook for 2 minutes before stirring in the beef broth and tomatoes. Reduce heat to medium and boil for about 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Once the potatoes are tender turn of the heat and stir in the sour cream. Once you've incorporated the sour cream stir in the milk. After you've added the milk do not bring it back to a boil but you can keep it warm on a very low heat.
- Stir in the cheese and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheeseburger Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes