Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 7 c. water with 1 Tbsp. chicken bouillon
- 3 T. dried onion
- 1 c. diced celery
- 1 c. diced carrot
- 6 c. diced potatoes
- ground beef, cooked (however much you want--I do approx. 1 lb.)
- 3/4 tsp. dried basil
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 6 T. butter
- 6 T. flour
- Cook first 7 ingredients in large pot on stove top until veggies are soft. Thicken with the butter and flour, made in a seperate pot.
- Add 8 oz. velveeta, cubed
- Cook and stir on low until cheese is melted. Cut off fire and mix in 1/4 c. sour cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jfronyc7 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note