Cheeseburger Skillet Dinner
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 (71/4 ounce) package(s) macaroni and cheese dinner (e.g. Kraft)
- 1/4 cup(s) margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 2 cup(s) frozen mixed vegetables (or whatever you have in the freezer)
- 1/3 cup(s) Ketchup
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 3 ounce(s) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onion
- Prepare macaroni and cheese dinner as directed on the package. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain. Stir in frozen vegetables, ketchup, water, mustard and garlic powder. Cook over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender crisp, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low. Stir in Cheddar cheese.
- Add macaroni and cheese to meat mixture; mix well. Cook 1-2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with additional chees, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by martinslp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheeseburger Skillet Dinner Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes