Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) ground turkey (you may also use ground beef)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 8 ounce(s) Velvetta Cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1 medium green bell pepper chopped
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic finley chopped
- 8 Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns
- Cook turkey and garlic in skillet over medium heat 8-10 minutes; stirring occasionally, until brown.
- Mix turkey and remaining ingredients (except buns) in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 6-7 hours. Fill buns with beef mixture. Serve with your favorite french fry or tator tot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note