Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) Ground Turkey
- 8 ounce(s) Cresent Roll Dough
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 pound(s) Lean Gound Beef
- 2 tablespoon(s) Tomato Paste
- 1 cup(s) Diced Grape Tomatoes
- 1 cup(s) Shredded Parrano or Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Prepare a 9- or 9 1/2-inch pie dish with spray oil. Unroll crescent roll dough and press it into the pie dish, piecing together to form a crust. Brush with mustard and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft and golden. Reduce heat to medium and stir in tomato paste. Cook 1 minute. Add beef, turkey salt and pepper, and cook 5 minutes, until beef is browned and cooked through, using a spatula to break up meat as it cooks. Stir in grape tomatoes and cook 5 minutes longer.
- Spoon meat mixture into the prepared pie crust and top with cheese. Bake on the bottom rack of the oven 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Vixxenesque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheeseburger Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza