- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground lean turkey
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen french fries, thawed
- calories 617
- fat 29 g
- satfat 15 g
- protein 48 g
- carbohydrate 45 g
- fiber 5 g
- cholesterol 119 mg
- sodium 499 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°F. Melt 1 Tbsp. butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion; sauté until softened, 5 minutes. Add turkey, Worcestershire and thyme, and sauté until turkey is cooked through, 10 minutes.
In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt 2 Tbsp. butter. Stir in flour. Add milk and cook, stirring, until sauce bubbles and thickens, 8 minutes. Remove from heat. Add mustard and 1/2 cup cheese; stir until melted. Add turkey mixture and broccoli. Season with salt and pepper.
Mist a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, spread mixture in dish and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Top evenly with fries. Bake until cheese is bubbling and fries are crisp and golden, 25 to 30 minutes.