- 1 6 oz can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 4 slice(s) American cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- Brown ground beef in skillet over medium heat, stirring til crumbles. Drain. Return to skillet. Stir in salt and next three ingredients and cook 1 min. Add tomato sauce, reduce heat, and simmer 15 min. Spoon into 8" square baking dish and top with cheese. Flatten biscuits into 3.5" circles and place over cheese. Bake at 350 degrees 20-25 min or til biscuits are browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note