Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) CREAM CHEESE LARGE
- 1 package(s) SHARP CHEDDAR CHEESE SHREDDED
- 2 slice(s) PIMENTO CHEESE SHREDDED
- 1 tablespoon(s) HORSERADISH
- 2 tablespoon(s) MUSTARD POWDERED
- 1 tablespoon(s) PARSLEY
- 2 tablespoon(s) PICKLE-DILLY
- 1 whole(s) green onions FINELY CHOPPED
- 1 cup(s) NUTS FINELY CHOPPED
- LET THE CREAM CHEESE SOFTEN AT ROOM TEMPERATURE. THEN MIX ALL THE INGREDIENTS EXCEPT THE NUTS. FORM INTO A BALL THEN ROLL IN THE CHOPPED NUTS. CHILL AND SERVE WITH CRUDITES AND CRACKERS.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BethO64 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes