Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 2 can(s) stewed tomatoes (14.5 oz)
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil
- 1 can(s) tomato paste (small)
- 1 cup(s) minced onion
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano leaves
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) broken spaghetti, uncooked
- 3 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup(s) low fat cottage cheese
- 6 tablespoon(s) grated parmesan
- Brown beef and onions in skillet. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, seasonings and brown sugar. Simmer 30 minutes or until thick. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti, drain and rinse. Toss spaghetti with cottage cheese. Spread over bottom of 9"x13" baking pan. Sprinkle with the mozzarella. Spoon sauce over and top with the parmesan. Bake uncovered 45 minutes at 325° or until hot and bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pennyruthie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheeseaghetti Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes