you can't eat just one
More From Southern Living
Bake: 12 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1 (1-pound) block sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- Beat first 5 ingredients at medium speed with a heavy-duty stand mixer until blended. Gradually add flour, beating just until combined. Chill dough 2 hours.
- Shape dough into 4 (8-inch-long) logs; wrap each in plastic wrap, and chill 8 hours.
- Cut each log into 1/4-inch-thick slices; place on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 13 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This