- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 2 batches Faux Puff Pastry
- 1 large egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon water
- Salt, to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Divide Faux Puff Pastry dough in half. Roll 1 half into a 12- x 24-inch rectangle, 1/8 inch thick; brush surface with some of the egg mixture. Sprinkle half of Parmesan mixture evenly over half of the rectangle. Fold other side over to make a 12-inch square. Roll lengthwise until the 2 halves stick together. (You should have a 12- x 13-inch rectangle.) Repeat process with remaining half of dough.
- 2. Cut rectangles crosswise, using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, into 3/4-inch-wide x 12-inch-long strips. Twist ends of each strip in opposite directions to make a spiral. Place twists on a lightly greased or parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush tops lightly with egg mixture, then sprinkle with salt. Bake twists at 400° for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This