- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (17 1/4-ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well and set aside.
Unfold one puff pastry sheet. Brush lightly with egg white. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese mixture evenly over surface of pastry sheet; lightly press cheese mixture into pastry sheet. Turn pastry sheet over and repeat procedure.
Cut pastry sheet in half; cut each half into 9 strips (about 1" wide). Twist each strip into a tight spiral and place on lightly greased baking sheets.
Repeat procedure with remaining pastry sheet, egg white, and cheese mixture. Bake at 350° for 16 to 18 minutes or until golden.