Cheese Turkey & Broccoli Rice
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cup(s) cooked turkey chopped
- 2 cup(s) broccoli florets
- 2 cup(s) rice uncooked
- 8 ounce(s) cheese spread
- 1 - Combine broth, turkey, broccoli, and rice in a large skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce to low; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 2 - Add cheese; cover. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Stir until well blended.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes