Cheese Turkey & Broccoli Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cup(s) cooked turkey chopped
- 2 cup(s) broccoli florets
- 2 cup(s) rice uncooked
- 8 ounce(s) cheese spread
- 1 - Combine broth, turkey, broccoli, and rice in a large skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce to low; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 2 - Add cheese; cover. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Stir until well blended.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YUMMY80 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note