- 1 20-oz. package refrigerated or frozen three-cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- calories 427
- fat 19 g
- satfat 4 g
- protein 15 g
- carbohydrate 52 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 36 mg
- sodium 662 mg
How to Make It
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta until tender, about 8 minutes (12 to 15 minutes for frozen) or as package label directs. Drain.
Warm 2 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté onion, garlic and crushed red pepper until onion is tender, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in tomatoes, olives and 1/2 tsp. salt.
In a bowl, mix tortellini, sauce, thyme and remaining oil. Toss gently and serve.