Cheese Tortellini Soup
Yummy and quick soup.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 10 ounce(s) Cheese Tortellini
- 2 clove(s) Garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 3-4 cup(s) Chicken broth
- 10 ounce(s) Frozen Spinach, chopped & squeezed dry
- 5 ounce(s) Can Tomatoes, chopped
- Parmesan cheese
- Brown garlic in butter. Add 3 cups broth and tortellini. Cook about 10 mins. until done. Add spinach and tomatoes with juice. Add salt & pepper to taste. Add parmesan cheese
This recipe is a personal recipe added by barbie517 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheese Tortellini Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews