Cheese Tortellini Pasta Salad with Basil & Tomatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) cheese tortellini
- 1 bunch(es) fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch(es) green onions, chopped
- 1 container(s) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1-4 garlic cloves crushed or chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil (may use less)
- 1-3 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar (start small and add to taste)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- Drain and coat with a little olive oil to prevent sticking
- Let pasta cool then add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Chill or serve at room temperature
This recipe is a personal recipe added by acrane and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheese Tortellini Pasta Salad with Basil & Tomatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads