- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh or dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 (9-ounce) packages refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini, cooked, rinsed, and drained
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons minced red onion
How to Make It
Process first 6 ingredients in a food processor; stop to scrape down sides. With processor running, pour oil in a slow, steady stream through food chute.
Toss together tortellini, tomato halves, onion, and dressing in a large bowl. Cover and chill 2 hours.