- 8 slices bread
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Sweet pickles
- Remove crust from bread; toast bread until lightly browned on both sides, and set aside.
- Combine cheese, whipping cream, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl, mixing until well blended. Spread reserved toast with cheese mixture. Place toast on a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan; broil 4 to 5 inches from heating element just until cheese melts. Serve immediately with pickles as an accompaniment to soups or stews.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches
Food & Wine