Bring home restaurant-style cheese-stuffed shells with this quick and easy cheese filling. Mix ricotta and herbs in your stand mixer, spoon into prepared pasta shells, and cover with your favorite pasta sauce. Bellissimo!
Attachments: Bowl and flat beater
- 1/2 cup fat-free egg substitute or 2 eggs
- 1 container (15 ounces) non-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons no-salt herb and garlic seasoning mix
- 24 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 2 cups prepared marinara sauce
- 1. Place egg substitute, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley and seasoning mix in KitchenAid® Stand Mixer bowl. Attach bowl and flat beater to mixer. Turn to Speed 2 and mix about 30 seconds, or until combined.
2. Fill each shell with 2 to 3 tablespoons cheese mixture. Place filled shells in 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Pour marinara sauce over shells.
3. Cover pan with foil. Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly.
To purchase the KitchenAid® products used in this recipe, please visit www.shopkitchenaid.com
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes