Cheese Spinach & Bacon Dip
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) 10 oz frozen chopped spinach thawed, drained
- 1 pound(s) Velveeta cut in 1/2 in cubes
- 4 ounce(s) Cream Cheese cubed
- 1 can(s) 10 oz. Rotel undrained
- 8 slice(s) Bacon cooked, crumbled
- Microwave ingredients on HIGH 5 minutes or until melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psschmidt2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheese Spinach & Bacon Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers